Imagine - Image & Animation Viewer for Windows, Freeware (Donationware)
- View and save image/animation files with very fast speed
- Support for numerous image/animation file formats:
GIF, BMP, PNG, JPG, TIF, TGA, PCX, ICO, ANI, FLI, and many more...
- Extract single/all frames from animation files
- Show detailed information of image/animation files
- Show EXIF information
- Show or hide transparency
- Unicode support
- Multilingual support:
English, German, Spanish, Russian, Danish, Polish, Chinese, and many more...
- Thumbnail browser
- Capture screen
- Batch conversion
- Tiled view (check textures for seamless tiling,
very useful for game developers/modders)
- Create Multiple page images
- Manipulate and edit images:
+ Flip vertical and horizontal
+ Rotate left, right and free
+ Change color depth (1, 4, 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit)
+ Swap colors
+ Resize per pixel, percentage or standard dimensions.
Several resample filters available.
+ Effect filters, including a handy Preview browser
+ Import, export and edit palettes
+ Set and remove transparency
+ and more...
- Customizable shortcuts for Keyboard and Mouse
- Command line parameter support
- Shell extension support
- Add-on plugin support
- Total Commander lister and packer plugin
- Fully optimized binaries (tiny, pure, fast, neat)
И самое главное:
v0.8.4.0 beta 3, July 14 2004 - New: Support for CDR, CDT, PAT, CMX (CorelDRAW Drawing) file format
- New: Standalone executable
- New: Command 'Set/Clear transparency'
- New: Saving to interlaced PNG file format
- New: TGA 32 bit alpha value
- Fix: JPEG bug